Director - Media Strategy & Revenue
Jack in the Box Worldwide
"Responsible for revenue growth, digital strategy and building a business structure."
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Director is responsible for developing and implementing media strategies – both planning and buying for clients as well as monetizing platforms.
- Must have a strong network in the industry, including publishers, ad networks and content discovery platforms
- Will determine effective media usage by providing research information and guidance on plans, budget allocations, industry standard measurement tools, execution and post-analysis of the buys
- Obtaining the best possible rates, adjusting media schedules in response to effectiveness, managing budgets, and monitoring and updating clients on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Work with the client, the business management and creative teams to understand the client's business objectives and communication strategy and develop media strategies and campaign
- Periodic evaluation and optimization of key metrics for ongoing process to define better ROI for clients and JITB
- Knowledge of SEM, SEO and Social Media Optimization
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org