Senior Manager – Finance
2+years post completion of CA
To oversee and manage the operations of the Finance team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Managing day to day operations in the finance department;
- Interaction with vendors for payables management
- Communication with external parties like auditors, bankers, consultants etc.
- Communication with employees and overview employee reimbursements.
- Statutory and Internal audits; Monthly reporting of MIS to Financial Controller; Preparation of Finance dashboards.
- Checking/review of Revenue and Pipeline data prepared by AR
- Preparation/ discussion of the weekly cash flow
- Documentation/end to end documentation of loans, Banking transactions
- Co-ordinating with the Secretarial/legal team for ROC , RBI and Secretarial records
- Handling audits
- Overall review of the accounting
- Preparation of the documentation/data for income tax/service tax assessments.